Wednesday, July 26, 2006

Flight

I am at the Miami airport, on my way to Curaçao. Friends have been saying how excited I must be about my move. I hadn't been excited at all...up until now. At the moment, I am thrilled to know I will soon be meeting my buddy, the teacher who has been facilitating my arrival. We've been emailing and instant messaging each other, and it will be wonderful to finally meet her in person. I am also excited to explore the island, check out my new apartment, and begin getting my life in order.

In LAX, I was sitting next to a delightful family from Colorado, on their way to a 3 week vacation in wintry Australia. The daughter had with her a gnome, peeking out of the side of her backpack. She was setting out to document his travels. I thought I'd do my part to help out, so here is a picture of Seamus the gnome at the airport.


(Brittany, if you are reading this, post a reply and let us know where he's been!)

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home